Product Code : 26
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
- 1 USD ($)
- Product Type
- Chemical Composition
- heater for high temperature furnace, as sputtering agent, as electron tube and as thermocouple retainer
- 10*1500 Centimeter (cm)
As a known name in this domain, we are able to manufacture and supply an exceptional array of Molybdenum Tube. It is extensively used as the blanks for spinning thin tube and others. Sputtering allows for thin film deposition of an ultra high purity sputtering metallic or oxide material onto another solid substrate by the controlled removal and conversion of the target material into a directed gaseous phase through ionic bombardment. Clients can avail this Molybdenum Tube from us in different specifications. Also referred as molybdenum rotary sputtering target, the Molybdenum Tube is developed by using standard grade molybdenum rod or bar by adopting powder metallurgy technique or by using CNC milling and drilling machinery. Manufactured as per ASTM B386 standard, this metal tube is made of high temperature proof molybdenum and genuine molybdenum sans of impurities. This item is available with polished or machined surface finishing option. With having large clientele in the market, we have emerged as a successful manufacturer of standard grade Molybdenum Tube.
- Its unique film coating has extended its service life.
- Due to its pure content, the tube made of molybdenum has high electrical conductivity level.
- Its sputtering speed depends on its material density level.
- The unique micro structure of this metal tube ensures its even sputtering rate.
- Sputtering stability, exceptional corrosion and oxidation resistance properties are some of the unique attributes of this metal tube.
Package and TransportationWe offer this molybdenum item in plywood case and it is delivered by air or by ship.
- The tube made of molybdenum is suitable under 1,800 degrees temperature utilization purpose. This metal item is used as heater for high temperature furnace, as sputtering agent, as electron tube and as thermocouple retainer.
- As coating element, this molybdenum item ascertains the potentiality of solar thermal as well as photovoltaic film. The offered rotary sputtering target has outstanding oxidation and rust resistance properties. The unique composition of this molybdenum item helps to improve functional efficiency, reflective capacity and conductivity of solar cells to a great extent.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1000kg Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- plywood box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India