|Zhuzhou Jiabang Refractory Metal Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer, exporter from China. Its range includes molybdenum products, tantalum and niobium products, tungsten carbide alloy products, tungsten products and many more products. These find application in various industries such as Equipment Manufacturing and LED Lighting, to name a couple. We comprehend the needs of market as well as clients prior to their demands, which gives us an upper hand over the counterparts. With our capabilities to produce standard as well as customized products in high accuracy. The complete list of application areas of our range is as follows:
- Clean Energy
- Defense Industry
- Electronic Power
- Equipment Manufacturing
- LED Lighting
- Medical Technology
- Thermonuclear Energy
Apart from these, the Zhuzhou products are also used in following applications:
- Sapphire Growth Furnace
- High Temperature Furnace Accessories Series
- Semiconductor Ion Implantation
- Radiation Shielding (Tungsten Alloy)
The details are given below:
1. For Sapphire Growth Furnaces, we offer a full set of hot zones in 30kg, 60kg, 85kg, 120kg. Our range for these furnaces include cover plates, molybdenum crucibles, molybdenum reflection shields, molybdenum sheets, tungsten crucibles, tungsten heat-insulated barrel cylinders, tungsten heaters, tungsten sheets, tungsten-molybdenum supports, and other stainless steel parts as well as copper electrodes.
2. High Temperature Furnace Accessories Series: Products made of tantalum, molybdenum, tungsten and niobium are perfect for thermal processing industry, which includes high temperature furnaces such as annealing furnace, sintering furnace, quenching furnace and normalizing furnace. This is because the material have properties like good stability, high melting point and less vapor pressure in high temperature.
3. Semiconductor Ion Implantation: This is process is just like a coating process and is based on high technology and it does not adds an extra layer onto the surface. It is used to modify the surface characteristics (chemistry and structure) of material at lower temperatures by the application of highly energetic beams of ions that are actually positively charged atoms.
Our alloys of molybdenum and tungsten work well together as they have higher denominations of purity, corrosion resistance, material strength and thermal conductivity. Our products are wide used in ion implantation equipment such as cathodes, filaments, arc chambers & spares.
Principle of ion implantation process
This process is carried out at very low pressure which is about 10-4 to 10-5 torr. A vacuum chamber is used to carry out this process, wherein 1016 to 1017 ions/cm2 of ions are bombard. These then penetrate surface and interact with substrate atoms that are found immediately beneath the surface. This modifies the surface by giving it separate set of features.
4. Radiation Shielding (Tungsten Alloy): One of our main products is Tungsten Heavy Alloy, which finds use in nuclear medicines as a radiation shielding equipment. It is also used to provide shield from X rays & gamma radiation. The alloy does not has any lead and it comprises of tungsten with small amounts of nickel and copper or iron. For the said purpose, we also offer sheets made of tungsten, molybdenum. The Tungsten Heavy Alloy is known for features like rood resistance to rust, less amount of toxicity, top class radiation attenuation. It is also used in:
- Beam stop
- FDG container
- Isotope container
- Multi-leaf collimator
- PET syringe shield
- Technetium generator
- Vial shield